With a refreshing and rejuvenating aroma, Victoria Kay Designs's Easier Breathing Roll-On, 5 or 10 ml bottle is the perfect companion for early mornings, long days, and tough workouts. Great for all respiratory disorders, congestion, coughs, colds, allergies, asthma, hayfever, bronchitis, etc.
Our proprietary Easier Breathing essential oil blend combines oils such as Peppermint, Myrtle, and Copaiba with four different varieties of eucalyptus— including Eucalyptus Blue to create a powerful, invigorating experience. Great air purifier too!
This rejuvenating blend, which includes the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol, comes in a convenient roll-on applicator or dropper, so you can easily use it anytime, anywhere. Keep it in your car, purse, pocket, or bag and simply apply it as needed under your nose or on your head, neck, or chest to awaken and invigorate your senses and help with any type of respiratory disorders or distress you may be experiencing.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Eucalyptus Staigeriana leaf oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Bay Laurel leaf oil, Rose Hip fruit oil, Peppermint leaf oil, Eucalyptus radiata leaf oil, Copaiba balsam oil, Myrtle oil leaves & fruit, Blue Cypress wood oil, and Eucalyptus Blue leaf oil.
Botanical Names: Coconut Oil, Eucalyptus staigeriana, Eucalyptus globulus, Laurus nobilis, Rosa canina, Mentha piperita, Eucalyptus radiata, Copaifera reticulata, Myrtus communis, Callitris intratropica, Eucalyptus bicostata.
- Aroma: Camphorous, medicinal, fresh, clean, minty and bright
- Consistency: Thin - Middle
- Color: Clear
- Purity: 100% (NOT diluted; NO additives; NO fillers - EVER)
- Therapeutic/Medicinal Quality?: Yes!!
- Shelf Life: 2-3 Years
- Use whenever you're feeling stuffed up/congested. Helps to clear the nose/lungs and keep them clear.
- Can't sleep because you're stuffed up? Put a drop onto entrance to nose or diffuse into air with diffuser machine.
- Use whenever you're having breathing/respiratory problems (including with the lungs and nose).
- Cat and/or dog dander allergies? Smell continuously until you are no longer in contact with the animal or its dander. Helps you to cope! True story!...
- Use to purify the air (diffuse into the air with a diffuser machine).
- Experiencing bronchitis, hayfever, allergies, asthma? Try a little on your chest, neck, and/or entrance to nose.
- Apply to your back, neck, throat, or chest before or during a steamy shower for an invigorating aromatic experience.
- Carry in your purse or gym bag for a portable refresher whenever you need it.
- Jump-start the morning by applying the rejuvenating scent to your chest or under your nose.
- Massage oil onto muscles after a long day or hard workout (the oils in this blend i.e. peppermint, eucalyptus, copaiba and blue cypress are well known to help with pain and relaxation of muscles).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use one to four drops in the diffuser of your choice (this oil is VERY strong/potent, but you decide how strong you want the scent to be). Ideally, diffuse essential oils for 30-60 minutes on, then 30-60 minutes off. This is not only safer, but it’s also more effective as both our bodies and our nervous system habituate to essential oils after this period of time. Whenever you are using or diffusing essential oils, some air exchange (fresh air) is advisable. Do not diffuse around cats and dogs.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Apply to chest, neck, nose or elsewhere as desired. If you wish, you can dilute further. A link for you to learn how to properly dilute is below. See below for safety and usage with the sunlight and tanning beds.
CAUTION: Be very careful around eyes as too much could make eyes sting/burn. Do not use/avoid use around & on children under 10 years of age as eucalyptus is not safe for them to inhale (could cause their breathing to slow significantly, even dangerously). Same thing with Peppermint for children under 6 years of age - they cannot handle it. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children. The strong aroma and menthol content should be avoided during pregnancy. This oil blend should also NOT be taken orally as it can be toxic.
NEVER use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or physician. If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions.
Please see the following websites for more safety tips:
Learn more about Eucalyptus:
TAKE CARE OF YOUR ESSENTIAL OIL INVESTMENT:
Please keep out of the heat, the sun and the light. It is best to store essential oils in a cool, dark place or room. Do not leave in your vehicle in warm (75+ degrees) or very cold temperatures. Heat especially destroys the medicinal/therapeutic properties of essential oils. Make sure to keep cap tightly closed. It is best to use your essential oils within one year, although they will last much longer than that if taken care of properly (above). If not taken care of properly, essential oils can degrade and/or go rancid, and will no longer be medicinal/therapeutic for you.
The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or disorder. Please consult your health care professional, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using our Easier Breathing Essential Oil Blend. Neither Victoria Kay Designs nor associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of this information.
Neither Victoria Kay Designs nor associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of this information. Victoria Kay Designs is not responsible for users who use this essential oil unsafely. More than enough information, and reference information to legitimate sources is available on this website for users to educate themselves. If buyers/users choose not to educate themselves and use any essential oil irresponsibly - that is not the fault of this business. Victoria Kay Designs is not responsible for any ill-fated reactions, i.e. sensitivity, irritation, phototoxicity, internal damage (taking internally), illness, death, etc., etc. due to usage of any essential oil information on this website/not on this website, or essential oil sold on this website or sold at arts & crafts shows. Users assume all responsibility once product passes into their hands.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.