ONLY available in October, November and December for Christmas!
Fill your home with the inviting scent of our Joyful Holidays Essential Oil Blend. The warm, sweet aroma of Joyful Holidays creates a welcoming environment for holiday gatherings and can be diffused every day to purify the air and uplift the spirit.
This proprietary blend combines Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Cassia, Nutmeg, Clove and Vanilla with the fresh and airy scent of Siberian and Douglas Fir, creating an essential oil blend that’s a Victoria Kay Designs Christmas tradition!
Diffusing Joyful Holidays throughout your home will uplift the soul and warm the spirit as it fills each room with the joyful scent of Christmas.
- Ingredients: Siberian Fir, Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Cassia, Douglas Fir, Nutmeg essential oils and Vanilla Oleoresin Absolute.
- Botanical Names: Abies Sibirica, Citrus Sinensis, Eugenia Caryophyllata, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum, Cinnamomum Cassia, Pseudotsuga Menziesii, Myristica Fragrans and Vanilla Planifolia
- Aroma: Spicy, warm, sweet, fresh. Christmas!
- Consistency: Thin - Middle
- Color: Clear
- Purity: 100% (NOT diluted; NO additives; NO fillers - EVER)
- Therapeutic/Medicinal Quality?: Yes!!
- Shelf Life: 2-3 Years
BENEFITS THE FOLLOWING/VARIOUS USES:
(Potential to be useful when used safely and appropriately)
- Use to uplift the mood and enliven the senses.
- Diffuse throughout your home/office during the holidays
- Apply to clothing, coats, and scarves to stay energized while Christmas shopping
- Create a spritzer to mist holiday trees, garland, or wreathes for a fresh holiday scent
- Add one to two drops to a homemade potpourri for the holiday season
- Use to purify the air anytime
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use one to four drops in the diffuser of your choice (this oil is VERY strong/potent, but you decide how strong you want the scent to be). Ideally, diffuse essential oils for 30-60 minutes on, then 30-60 minutes off. This is not only safer, but it’s also more effective as both our bodies and our nervous system habituate to essential oils after this period of time. Whenever you are using or diffusing essential oils, some air exchange (fresh air) is advisable. Do not diffuse around cats and dogs.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil (Jojoba, Sunflower, Olive, Coconut, Almond, etc.) to minimize any skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product due to the Wild Orange. A link for you to learn how to properly dilute is below.
CAUTION: If putting on the skin, avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product due to the Wild Orange (phototoxicity).
- Safe for which ages?: No info available - use at your own risk.
- Safe for pregnancy?: No info available - use at your own risk.
- Safe for breastfeeding?: No info available - use at your own risk.
- Safe for dog?: No info available - use at your own risk.
- Safe for cat?: No
Kids and Adult Max Topical Dilution: No info available.
NEVER use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or physician. If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. Avoid use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Learn more about dilution for all ages, bottle sizes, etc. https://www.usingeossafely.com/diluting-essential-oils-safely-safe-dilution-guidelines-for-all-ages/
Safety Guidelines & Explanations:
Please see the following websites for different uses & safety:
TAKE CARE OF YOUR ESSENTIAL OIL INVESTMENT:
Please keep out of the heat, the sun and the light. It is best to store essential oils in a cool, dark place or room. Do not leave in your vehicle in warm (75+ degrees) or very cold temperatures. Heat especially destroys the medicinal/therapeutic properties of essential oils. Make sure to keep cap tightly closed. It is best to use your essential oils within one year, although they will last much longer than that if taken care of properly (above). If not taken care of properly, essential oils can degrade and/or go rancid, and will no longer be medicinal/therapeutic for you.
The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or disorder. Please consult your health care professional, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using our Joyful Holidays Essential Oil Blend. Neither Victoria Kay Designs nor associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of this information.
Neither Victoria Kay Designs nor associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of this information. Victoria Kay Designs is not responsible for users who use this essential oil unsafely. More than enough information, and reference information to legitimate sources is available on this website for users to educate themselves. If buyers/users choose not to educate themselves and use any essential oil irresponsibly - that is not the fault of this business. Victoria Kay Designs is not responsible for any ill-fated reactions, i.e. sensitivity, irritation, phototoxicity, internal damage (taking internally), illness, death, etc., etc. due to usage of any essential oil information on this website/not on this website, or essential oil sold on this website or sold at arts & crafts shows. Users assume all responsibility once product passes into their hands.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.