What’s better than Lemon, Grapefruit, and Orange essential oils? These oils are combined to create the inspiring and unique Lively Citrus essential oil blend. Along with Tangerine, Mandarin, and Spearmint, Lively Citrus is invigorating and bright, with a hint of minty coolness. If you can’t live without the energizing zest of citrus aromas, Lively Citrus will knock your socks off and revitalize your senses!
This product is a perfect replacement for chemical-based home fresheners. Try using it in an aromatherapy diffuser while entertaining guests or while tidying up the kitchen. Combat negative feelings with just a few drops to the pad of your personal diffuser jewelry or lava bead bracelet beads and enjoy the sweet aroma throughout the day.
Ingredients: Sweet Orange Peel oil, Tangerine Peel oil, Grapefruit Peel oil, Lemon Peel oil, Mandarin Peel oil Essential Oils. Spearmint Leaf Extract.
Botanical Names: Citrus Sinensus, Citrus Reticulata, Citrus X Paradisi, Citrus Limon, Citrus Reticulata essential oils. Mentha Spicata extract.
- Aroma: Bright, sweet, uplifting, refreshing, energizing, citrusy, slightly minty
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow - Orange
- Purity: 100% (NOT diluted; NO Additives; NO Fillers - EVER)
- Therapeutic/Medicinal Quality?: Yes!!
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Brighten your family room with the smell of sunshine during summer thunderstorms (or anytime).
- Infuse joy and creativity into children’s playtime with these lovely citrus notes.
- Prepare to sweat through your morning workout with an aroma that’s invigorating and zesty.
- Revitalize storage spaces and banish stale odors with this sunny and fruity fragrance.
- Fill your guest bedrooms with these hints of lemon and orange to offer a homey stay.
- Use it in an aromatherapy diffuser anytime to freshen your home or office, keeping you energized and in a great mood.
- Try using as a replacement for chemical-based home fragrances - just combine a few drops with distilled water in a spray bottle and spritz throughout room and closets and over linens. You'll enjoy the uplifting citrusy scent every time you make the bed or open a closet door.
- Great as a natural cleaning agent for around your house - combine some with white vinegar in a spritzer bottle and spray countertops, non-wood tables, your bathroom, etc. around your home. Will leave behind a fabulous smell also! NOTE: Be careful what you use it on - these oils are strong and some materials may not take well to them...
- Put onto the pad of your personal aromatherapy diffuser jewelry or onto your favorite lava bead bracelet to experience the benefits all day long.
- Looking for a little extra citrus boost? Dilute with your favorite carrier oil and use it as cologne or perfume.
- Add a few drops onto cotton balls and stash them in drawers, in air vents, under garbage cans, and in shoes for a quick boost of freshness.
- Add to any carrier oil for an uplifting foot massage
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use one to four drops in the diffuser of your choice (this oil is VERY strong/potent, but you decide how strong you want the scent to be). Ideally, diffuse essential oils for 30-60 minutes on, then 30-60 minutes off. This is not only safer, but it’s also more effective as both our bodies and our nervous system habituate to essential oils after this period of time. Whenever you are using or diffusing essential oils, some air exchange (fresh air) is advisable. Do not diffuse around cats and dogs.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil (Jojoba, Sunflower, Olive, Coconut, Almond, etc.) to minimize any skin sensitivity. A link for you to learn how to properly dilute is below. See below for safety and usage with sunlight and tanning beds.
CAUTION: Most of the oils in this blend are phototoxic. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically (photo-sensitivity/toxicity). See this link for how to stay safe in the sunlight or tanning bed when using this blend: https://www.usingeossafely.com/phototoxic-essential-oils-how-to-stay-safe-in-the-sun/
- Safe for which ages?: 2+
- Safe for pregnancy?: No info available
- Safe for breastfeeding?: No info available
- Safe for dog?: No info available
- Safe for cat?: No
Topical dilution for kids and adults: No information available.
Learn more about dilution for all ages, bottle sizes, etc.
NEVER use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or physician. If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. Avoid use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Safety Guidelines & Explanations: